VH1 Classic is once again ringing in the Jewish New Year with a 24-hour marathon of Canada's greatest music export, RUSH. "Rush Hashanah" begins Wednesday, September 28 at 7 p.m. and features the world premiere of "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland". "Time Machine" delivers the first live performance of the entire "Moving Pictures" album and other fan favorites from their many celebrated albums. The RUSH extravaganza will include unforgettable concerts, performances and a behind-the-scenes look into the phenomenal 40-year career.
Beginning Wednesday, September 28 at 7 p.m. and ending on Thursday, September 29 at 7 p.m., the RUSH takeover on VH1 Classic will give viewers the opportunity to immerse themselves in all things RUSH. With a glimpse into the renowned band's life with the award-winning VH1 rock doc "Beyond The Lighted Stage" and "Classic Albums '2112' And 'Moving Pictures'", there is no portion of RUSH's legacy that will go unseen. Relive throwback hits with memorable concerts including the world premiere of "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland" and other hit concerts, including "Rush In Rio" and "R30".
Additional information for "Rush Hashanah" below:
* Classic Albums: Rush '2112' And 'Moving Pictures'" premieres Wednesday, September 28 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. The story of the making of two of RUSH's greatest albums.
* "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland" premieres Wednesday, September 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Filmed in Cleveland in April 2011, the "Time Machine" tour was an evening with RUSH, where the band performed new songs, classic hits and, for the first time ever, performed the "Moving Pictures" album in its entirety.
* "Beyond The Lighted Stage" premieres Wednesday, September 28 at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. Regarded as the world's biggest cult band, "Beyond The Lighted Stage" explores the phenomenon behind the forty-year career of the legendary rock group RUSH. Features never-before-seen archival footage and interviews with the band.
* "R30" premieres Thursday, September 29 at 1 a.m. ET/PT. RUSH performs live on September 24, 2004 in Frankfurt, Germany.
* "Rush In Rio" premieres Thursday, September 29 at 12 p.m. ET/PT. Taped in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on the final night of RUSH's 2002 "Vapor Trails" tour.