Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

DEEP PURPLE Guitarist Steve Morse Says Second LIVING LOUD Album Will Be Completed

DEEP PURPLE guitarist Steve Morse has issued the following road update:

"Type A in Taipei... I am still getting used to being in Asia, food-wise, but they sure have managed to keep order out of what looks like too many people in a small space. The audience in Taipei was incredible, very energetic! We just arrived in Hong Kong, and you just can't imagine the immensity of high rise buildings on top of hills, everywhere.

Australia was a blur, I think I was still trying to get over the change of day to night, and then we were gone. It was better than last time, I think, and it felt like a good result for all. A guitarist that I met years ago at a Guitar Player guitar concert, Nathan Cavaleri, sat in with us, and played very well, as I expected. I touched base with LIVING LOUD bassist Bob Daisley (ex-OZZY OSBOURNE, URIAH HEEP, GARY MOORE, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW), and we made plans to finish the tunes we started. I do wish Australia would float a few thousand miles closer to the USA, though! Always a good experience."

Living Loud's second album was set to feature Morse, Daisley, Aussie superstar JIMMY BARNES, Deep Purple keyboard player DON AIREY and Uriah Heep drummer Lee Kerslake.

RNR

No comments: