Canadian rock legends RUSH have landed at position No. 2 on this week's Billboard.com "Hot Tours" rankings with $12 million in box office grosses reported from 16 performances on the "Time Machine" tour,. The totals reported during the past week are from North American dates in April and June as well as three concerts from European markets during May. The top gross among the North American shows came from the Los Angeles market with $1,289,447 in ticket sales from two concerts at Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal City (June 20 and June 22). The highest-grossing European venue was London's O2 Arena with £756,910 in ticket sales from a May 25 performance. Top numbers from the band's home country came from the Bell Centre in Montreal, grossing just over $1 million (US$) from a packed house on April 20.
* Artist/Event: RUSH
* Total Gross: $12,085,395
* Show Dates: April 12-June 22
* Show Venue/City:
- United Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Huntington Center, Toledo, Ohio
- Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
- Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland
- O2, Dublin, Ireland
- Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester, U.K.
- O2 Arena, London, U.K.
- New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, Lousiana
- Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas
- Don Haskins Center, El Paso, Texas
- U.S. Airways Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, California
- Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, California
* Total Attendance: 152,085
* Capacity: 158,426
* Artist/Event: MÖTLEY CRÜE
* Total Gross: $3,472,743
* Show Dates: June 7-19
* Show Venue/City:
- Gexa Energy Pavilion, Dallas, Texas
- AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Toyota Center, Houston, Texas
- Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, California
- Red Rock Casino Amphitheatre, Las Vegas, NEvada
- USANA Amphitheatre, West Valley City, Utah
* Total Attendance: 54,532
* Capacity: 54,532
According to Musictap.net, Concord Records will release a RUSH DVD and Blu-ray titled "Time Machine" on September 27. The disc will most likely contain footage of RUSH's April 15 concert at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio filmed by the award-winning documentary makers Banger Productions from Toronto in Canada, who have received international critical acclaim for their previous movies "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey", "Global Metal" and the RUSH documentary called "Rush: Beyond The Lighted Stage".
RUSH's Cleveland performance of its "Time Machine" show was filmed as a tribute to the U.S. city that first played the band's music.
Cleveland is remarkable for being one of the very first U.S. cities where RUSH performed, in addition to being the first city to provide American airplay.